Thursday 23 May 2013

OPI If You Moust You Moust Swatch

Good evening everyone

I have a very lovely friend that brought some OPI and kindly donated the first use of them to me for the blog, thank you special friend :o)

This swatch is of the OPI polish If You Moust You Moust from the Minnie Mouse Collection, a very girly lovely pink creme which I would liken to candy floss. I had to give this polish two very good coats before it became opaque, although finally I have found a brush that I like more than any other, so that is a really good thumbs up to OPI. Whoop!

The formula wasnt runny so that was a good start and the brush allowed for fantastic precise application. I can understand why OPI is a favourite out there, I just wish they would be on SALE a little more to give all us polish junkies a chance to give it a go without braking the bank. £11 isn't much when you look at what you get, but you add on postage and the monthly allowance for polish purchase and £11 looks a lot.
OPI please can you think of doing a three for two like Essie in boots!? Thank you kindly...

Back to If You Moust You Moust. I was just about to say "I don't really get the name" and then I got it hahaha oops! I like it, it's cute as is the colour.
If You Moust You Moust natural light and flash

I have tried to capture If You Moust You Moust in different lighting as I do because often when you are outside it is a completely different shade of pink.
If You Moust You Moust - no flash

If You Moust You Moust - Indoor lighting with flash 

I really like If You Moust You Moust, for my first OPI swatch it is perfect and one I am tempted to never give back mwahahahaha.

Removal of this colour was absolutely fine, no heavy pigmentation so no staining and you would get a week out of this polish no problem, it's quite hardy like Jessica. 

These photos are taken with a Seche Vite top coat as I have serious ridges going on underneath my varnish so these are visible without a top coat. I don't agree with "buffing" the nail in the sense of smoothing off that top layer. However if it is a rubber buffer or like in my training a good old leather one, then fine there will be nothing but goodness coming from that stimulation to the nail bed, but this will not make your nail ridge free. Just use a ridge filler, problem solved and no damage to the plate is done.

After that little rant, I hope you enjoyed the swatches, let me know what you think!

Love Lola xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comments, it means a lot that you have taken the time and I love reading them. I endeavour to get back to each and every comment.
Thank you :o)