Thursday 20 June 2013

OPI Chic From Ears To Tail Swatch - Couture De Minnie Collection

Hey Pinkies

Today I wanted to share with you one of my failed purchases, I thought that the OPI Chic From Ears To Tail was going to be a pretty close match to my adored Dior Tutu, well it wasn't. BUT never mind, it is still a pretty colour that I will wear...eventually :oP

OPI is fast become a favourite, yes I am a polish snob, I can't help it, it's the way I am and how I like my nails to be dressed. I can't be dealing with all the slopping all over the place brush and runny formulas, it literally drives me insane. OPI have great brushes which make application nice and easy, no mess needed. Their formula is coming up close to Jessica's but not quite there for me as Jessica offers us girls something we just can't live with out, yes ladies, flexibility...no no no you get those dirty thoughts out your head, we're talking about nail polish here!!!

Back to the colour, OPI Chic From Ears To Tail  is a gorgeous amped up baby pink. Why is it amped? Well...it has these beautiful glass like shimmer particles in it, not enough to make it a shimmer or a glitter, but it gives is softness and depth. A big pink shimmer dashed lake you could wade into. 
Does it leave shimmer streaks? No it does not, it's not a shimmer in that respect, you wouldn't even see it consciously on the nail unless you looked really close. 

Here you are the beautiful OPI Chic From Ears To Tail.
Isn't it pretty!? This would make a lovely exaggerated french manicure, or a great base for white stamping.
This was a two coat polish which was nice for a pale pink, but that is also why it is the baby pink colour it is, it has more coverage with it.

OPI Chic From Ears To Tail no direct sunlight...

OPI Chic From Ears To Tail without bottle...on second thought I will definitely wear this again, it's very flattering.

In the above photo you just ever such a slight glimpse at those tiny glistening particles.

OPI will last two weeks for me, but if you are active and do a lot with your hands then you should get a really good 4/5 days out of it.

Chic From Ears To Tail is easily removed with no pigment left behind. Over all a beautiful colour with two coat cover and a colour I pleased to own.

Love Lola xx

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the information. I bought the Disney Minnie mini pack (4 colors) and didn't wanted a sheer pink so I wanted a review and you were the best. Thanks for helping and I'm now going to apply it on my nails.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for comments, it means a lot that you have taken the time and I love reading them. I endeavour to get back to each and every comment.
Thank you :o)