Saturday 29 June 2013

Jacava Cappuccino Cream Swatch

Good Afternoon Pinkies

I wanted to show you one of my most favourite colours, Jacava's Cappuccino Cream. To me it is like a slightly coffee coloured milk chocolate, and so flattering on the nail. Jacava applies well, and although it has a thin brush, the formula is pliable so there are no streaks where you have tried to cover your whole nail. There are also no drips with this formula.

The photo's below are 2 coats and as you can see there is a beautiful finish to them. I really like Jacava polish and have two so far, with the plan of ordering more. The only thing that lets me down with Jacava is that they haven't released any more colours since I found them, which is a little disappointing.

Here it is, Jacava Cappuccino Cream.

Jacava Cappuccino Cream

Jacava Cappuccino Cream

Jacava Cappuccino Cream

All in all Jacava Cappuccino Cream lasts me over a week and more if I look after it, on the average hand I would say you should get 4-5 days out of Jacava.

I would highly recommend Jacava for all nail enthusiasts and curious buyers, it's worth the money and it hasn't disappointed me yet.

I got my varnish from www.feelunique.com as I got my shipping free :)


Love Lola xx

2 comments:

  1. oh my word that shine is perfection! they're also handy with their super long lids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, everyone should have at least one Jacava, even if it's borrowed, just to try.

      Delete

Thank you so much for comments, it means a lot that you have taken the time and I love reading them. I endeavour to get back to each and every comment.
Thank you :o)