Wednesday 5 June 2013

Best Blog Award!!

Good Evening Everyone!

I came home today to a really lovely message on my SpaRitual post. The lovely Stef from Fairly Charming Blogspot has nominated me for 'Best Blog Award', so here I am answering her 11 questions and then passing on mine to my nominated few.

The Rules - Answer the 11 questions from the blogger(s) who nominated you, nominate up to 20 blogs with less than 200 followers and write 11 new questions for them.

My Nominations are...

My Questions to you are...

  1. Where do you get your inspiration on nail art or colours chosen to paint with?
  2. If you could choose a new hobby that I could make you instantly good at what would it be?
  3. If you were stranded on a desert Island what one (yes one) polish would you take with you? (PS yes the sun is shining where you're going!)
  4. Use 3 words that would best describe you as a person.
  5. Do you have a favourite book, if so what is it?
  6. What's your favourite animal and why?
  7. What is your greatest fear?
  8. If you were to make a polish brand, what would you call it?
  9. Does someone have a silly nickname for you?
  10. What holiday do you prefer, beach or sightseeing? 
  11. Your favourite musical?

Fairly Charming's Questions

  1. How many polishes do you have in your stash? I only have 96, I add to them on a regular basis, I try to be good and limit my spend, last month I was successful  but when pay day came, down went £36 on nail varnish :o(. So yes 96 in total at the moment, so not many.
  2. What is your number one favorite polish? I tend to change my mind a little, I always go back to black, but at the moment I feel OPI Pink Friday is my fav.
  3. How do you feel about textured polishes? I love the smooth feeling and look of nail varnish, so I have to say that I really don't like them on me, I feel the roughness all day and it grates on me, but then I see them on other people and think "Jeez that's stunning" I have a real think about it and say to myself "Who you trying to kid!?"
  4. What's your favorite animated Disney film? Oh my!!! I LOVE Disney beyond belief! Can I pick two!? No? Ummm well, if I had to choose, then it would have to be The Sword In The Stone. I can sing you the songs and recite it word for word!
  5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hands down I would live on Cornish Pasties, I don't eat them often due to the waist line, but I adore a Cornish Pasty.
  6. Who is your favorite music artist/band and why? Mine would be 30 Seconds to Mars, some say they are lame, but I really like all their music, its not too shouty in your face screaming, but it's angry enough to make you drive fast!
  7. Tell us about something nostalgic from your childhood. When my father left my mum we used to have a little dog called Daisy. I loved her to bits, but we had to move to a smaller place. We used to live in a 3 bedroom house with a garden, we then had to move into a 2 bedroom 9th floor flat. Daisy wasn't a happy dog after that, so we ended up giving her away to a really lovely home. I wish I could turn back time and take better care of her than I did as a kid so that she was a happier dog and we then could have kept her. This is a silly thing, but I often think of her, but I know she want to a lovely home.
  8. What's your favorite candy? I can't live without Haribo's Jelly Babies, mainly the white and green ones as the white is pineapple and the green is apple, mmmmmm yum!
  9. Do you have a weakness in nail art/blogging that you would want to improve on? I want to nail water marbling better than I have it at the moment. Some of my attempts have been a disaster but I'm going to continue to try and try again.
  10. What's your favorite flower? Lilies are my favourite flowers, they are so special.
  11. Coffee or tea? Definitely tea, unless I'm typing with my eyes half closed then a quick coffee is more than welcomed. 
Thank you Stef so much for your nomination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for comments, it means a lot that you have taken the time and I love reading them. I endeavour to get back to each and every comment.
Thank you :o)